RubberBond FleeceBack™ manufactured by Carlsile-Syntec USA, who pioneered EPDM roofing membranes some 50 years ago, has established a record of superior product durability and long-term weather resistance.
The greatest test of any construction material is how it performs under field conditions. The first membranes laid in the 1960’s are still protecting flat roofs some 50 years later with over One billion square metres installed worldwide on Commercial and industrial buildings including Offices, Schools, Hotels….
Durability assessments of roofing membranes found EPDM as the only membrane with no reduction in flexural fatigue resistance for all tests/locations.
RubberBond EPDM rubber roofing, flat roof systems are often less expensive than a GRP flat roof or fibreglass flat roof and of comparable cost to a felt flat roof. With a life expectancy of over 50 years combined with its proven lifespan, ability, durability and no maintenance, is by far better value and the most cost effective flat roof solution to combat flat roof leaks. Invest in the best – RubberBond rubber EPDM stops leaking roofs.
- RubberBond EPDM has a 50+ year life expectancy on all types of flat roof installations Will never split, crack or tear
- 100% All-Weather resistant.
- Great Looking finish
- Eco-friendly compared to other systems
- Extremely Tough – enough to walk on.
- Fleece Backing adds significant toughness, durability and insulation
- Made from Maleable Material to follow the contours of the roof.
- Ultra violet and atmosphere resistant.
- Quick and easy to install – No need for heat or flames.
- Guaranteed for 20 years!!
- Local independent approved and accredited installer
- Over 1 Billion square metres installed World wide.